Guide Plate Self-Lubricating Bronze With Graphite
Oil-free sliding plate, L type, for sliding core, bronze with graphite
The guide consists of a highly wear-resistant bronze cast alloy, whose sliding surface is uniformly set with a certain percentage of solid lubricant plugs according to the working conditions. The high-strength bronze alloy provides a high load-bearing capacity, and the solid lubricant can form a low friction film.
Under the technical dry running condition, the bearing surface is designed with a thick wear film, which enables the solid lubricant to be transferred to the counter material at the first contact.enables the solid lubricant to be transferred to the counter material at the first contact.
Self-lubricating bronze graphite guide slide plate characteristics
- Allows for maintenance-free and long-life operation.
- Suitable for high static and dynamic loads.
- Has a low and smooth coefficient of friction with no stick-slip effect.
- Suitable for dirt, corrosion, shock loads and edge loads.
- Base material provides good vibration absorption.
- Can be used over a wide temperature range.
- Suitable for reciprocating, rotating and oscillating movements with starting frequency
- and where oil film formation is difficult.
- Provides low wear rate and long service life.
The self-lubricating bronze graphite slide plate product is widely used in continuous casting rolling machine, mining machinery, shipping machinery, turbine, injection machinery, auto mould and so on.